So, you want to know more about me, eh? Well, I’m not a fan of straight-forward descriptions, so here’s some random facts instead:
- I’m a fan of they/them pronouns, so hey, try and use those if it’s not too much trouble.
- I love writing. Mind-blowing, I know, but it’s true.
- I prefer sci-fi and fantasy, though I’m open to most genres aside from horror.
- Socks are the best item of clothing. That’s why getting socks for Christmas is totally rad, no matter what conventional wisdom might say.
- I’m asexual, but I hope to write some quality smut one day. Look out for that.
- Aprons would be the second best item of clothing if they weren’t an accessory.
- I’ve got a frilly one, for the record. It’s super neat.
- I use ‘super neat’, ‘rad’ and other such words unironically. Sorry about that.
- Sometimes I draw stuff. Maybe I’ll post some of that stuff on here. Who knows?
- My favourite game is Bastion, for the excellent narrative delivery and soundtrack.
- My favourite book is The Redemption of Althalus by David Eddings. Maybe it’s more of a nostalgia thing, but I really do think it’s a good book.
- My favourite anime is Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica which, incidentally, is the only anime that I would deem perfect (not counting the movies, here).
- My musical taste is incredibly eclectic, so don’t be afraid to link me dem cool tunez.
Aaand that’s your lot, folks. If you’ve got any burning questions, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I check ’em every day (or should, at least), so it won’t take me long to get back to you.
Oh, and I’m also a huge nerd. Almost forgot to put that on the list.
Buh-bye for now!